Curriculum Outline on Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Management – Leadership and Entrepreneurship)
- B.B.A. (Management – Leadership and Entrepreneurship)
2. SCHOOL FEES
- Enrolment Fees is US$ 100 (non-refundable)
- School fees is US$ 15,000 for (4) years.
|Payment Plan||US Dollar Currency|
3. GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
Joseph Education University (JEU) confers the degree of Bachelor of Business Administration in Management upon students who meet all of the following requirements:
- Have completed the total number of credits of the curriculum
- Have obtained a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00
- Have participated in 16 sessions of the Professional Ethics Seminar
- Have obtained library and financial clearance from the University
- Have demonstrated good behavior and discipline
- Have to meet the minimum English Proficiency requirement specified in one of the following criteria
Test Instruments Required Passing Scores JEU English Proficiency Assessment
70%* TOEFL (iBT)
90 TOEFL (P)
575 IELTS 6.5
*70% = Level B2 in Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR)
To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Have a base of good ethical and moral values.
- Have knowledge and pragmatic managerial skills appreciated by international organizations.
- Have entrepreneurial knowledge and skills and able to apply the management knowledge in finance, marketing, human resources, and information technology.
- Have responsibility and good relationships which makes them a good team player
- Have positive attitude, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, IT skills and entrepreneurial skills.’