This programme offers a number of science-based courses with well-designed syllabus which will provide a solid foundation for SPM/O Level school leavers to progress into tertiary studies in Engineering. The depth and breadth of the syllabus will generate a genuine interest in the sciences, particularly in the field of Engineering.
- Programme Structure
Foundation in Science Common Courses
- English Language
- Foundation Chemistry
- ICT Productivity Software
- Cell Biology
- Physical & Inorganic Chemistry
- English for Communication
- Organic Chemistry
- Methods of Chemical Analysis and Detection
Track A Courses Track B Courses
- General & Thermal Physics
- Optics & Modern Physics
- Wave & Electromagnetism
- Developmental Biology & Ecology
- Introduction to Genetics
- Physics & Its Application
Estimated Total Fees: US$ 1000
The estimated total fees may vary by 10%.
For more information on Fees, click here.
- Merit Scholarship
- Financial Aid